Published in September 2021
This KEEN EYE Website (or "Website") is made available by KEEN EYE TECHNOLOGIES SAS (hereinafter "KEEN EYE", “We”, “Our”, “Us”). a simplified joint stock company registered with the Paris Registry of Trade and Companies under the number 793 725 045, with its registered office located at 74, rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75 012 Paris, France
If you are acting on behalf of a company, organization, agency or other entity (an “Organization”), you will be responsible for ensuring that: (i) you have authority to bind that Organization to these Terms, and your agreement to these Terms will be treated as the agreement of the Organization, and (ii) any individual or entity to whom you provide access to the Service is made aware of and complies with these Terms. In that case, “You” and “Your” in these Terms shall refer to the Organization you represent.
The Website is Our property. By using the Website, You agree to these TOU. If You do not agree to these TOU, We invite You not to use the Website.
Access to the Website is granted to You, enabling You to access a variety of information and to contact Us and/or book a meeting with Us.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Website. Please note that such access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider charges). In addition, You must provide and are responsible for the equipment necessary to access the Website.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (hereinafter the "Assets"), including but not limited to the display and arrangement of such Assets contained on the Website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Us, and is protected by, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these TOU, no part of the Website may be marketed, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, decompiled, embedded in another Website, translated, transmitted, sublicensed, or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent.
We grant You a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access, and use the Website for Your own internal, informational and non-commercial use according to these TOU. You may not sublicense these rights to any third party.
All that is not expressly permitted under these TOU is not authorized.
By transmitting any content to Us, You grant to Us a temporary, non-exclusive, world-wide, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use such content without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party without time limit for any purpose. The license shall include, without limitation, the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license the content, and all rights therein; to and to practice any method, embodying such content.
You further represent and warrant to Us that You have the right, title, and/or authority to grant such license to Us.
You may grant access to our Website from your website or any social network page or profile by using the hyperlink of Our homepage subject to the following cumulative conditions:
- You do not imply that We are endorsing any products or services other than Our own products and services;
- You do not misrepresent Your relationship with Us nor present any other false information about Us;
- The website or social network page or profile from which You share the hyperlink to Our Website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial towards Us or any third party, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these TOU and to take any action We deem appropriate. You shall fully indemnify Us for any loss or damage suffered by Us or any of Our group companies for breach of this clause.
You are strictly prohibited to:
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Modify, adapt or hack the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website;
- Use any elements available on the Website (including, without limitation, textures files) except if specifically authorized on the Website;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website;
- Use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- Violate in any manner any applicable laws.
The Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites.
These third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to You. Such third-party websites are not under Our control, and We are not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such third-party websites, including any information or materials contained on such third-party websites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party websites.
We do not take any commitment that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Website will provide specific results. We do not make any warranty to You, express or implied or arising by custom or trade usage, and specifically makes no warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose with regards to the Website or results generated by the Website.
Access to and use of the Website is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. All information provided on the Website is subject to change without notice.
Access to all or part of the Website may be suspended, restricted, modified or terminated at any time and without notice without incurring any liability for Us.
KEEN EYE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these TOU, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these TOU periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
Except where prohibited by law, in no event We will be liable to You for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including loss of profits, loss of data, loss of investments, loss of gain or savings.
If, notwithstanding the other provisions of these TOU, We are found to be liable to you for any damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website, Our liability shall in no event exceed 500 EUR.
The conclusion, performance and interpretation of these TOU are subject to French law.
Any dispute relating to these TOU will be resolved by the payment of damages, to the exclusion of any performance in kind by Us imposed by You.
You and Us shall endeavor to settle amicably any dispute relating to the conclusion, interpretation and execution of these TOU. In the absence of an amicable settlement within fifteen (15) days of notification of the dispute by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, the dispute may be brought before the competent courts of Paris.
You acknowledge and agree that the e-mail exchanges and documents in digital format, constitute original documents between You and Us and shall prevail as evidence, unless written evidence is provided to the contrary.
You agree to consider any element of the Website as an original within the meaning of a written paper format document, signed by hand.